The Rocksbox Has Arrived!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015


Happy Hump Day, lovelies! 

Today's post is all about Rocksbox. I'm sure that most of you have heard about Rocksbox by now, as it seems to be all over Facebook and Instagram. After seeing so many ladies posting pictures of their gorgeous Rocksbox jewelry on Instagram, I decided to try it out. Man, am I so glad I did! I just received my first Rocksbox in the mail yesterday and I was super impressed. First of all, it comes in an adorable box with "Rocksbox" printed on it and tied with a bow, and each piece of jewelry is carefully placed in bubble wrap and a tiny drawstring bag. Besides the cute packaging, I was most impressed by the quality of the jewelry.


For those of you who are not familiar with Rocksbox, it is a jewelry styling service that loans out designer jewelry at a flat monthly rate of $19. It is best described as Netflix for jewelry. Once you sign up and take the style survey (which helps your stylist get an idea of your individual style), your stylist will pick out three pieces of jewelry (worth $200!), and your Rocksbox will be sent right to your door. The best part is that you get to keep and wear the jewelry for as long as you want during your membership. And just like Netflix, when you're done with the jewelry, you just send it back (shipping is free both ways), and they will send you a new set of jewelry. You can swap out jewelry as often as you want. But what if you fall in love with a piece? Can you buy it? Yes you can! All you have to do is keep the piece(s) you want to buy when you send the rest back and they will charge you for the one(s) you kept. And what's even better is that you get a discounted price, plus Rocksbox gives you $10 in "Shine Spend" to apply to a purchase, which is replenished each month. Sounds great, doesn't it? I have a little surprise at the end of this post, so keep reading...I know, that's kind of cruel, isn't it? :-)

So now that I've explained what Rocksbox is, let's get to the goodies I got in my first Rocksbox! 

Perry Street Charlotte Earrings
Let's start with these Perry Street Charlotte earrings. First of all, this picture does not do them justice. They have just the right amount of sparkle and are not too big or heavy. I'm actually not a huge earring person, but I thought these were beautiful and very versatile, as they can be worn to compliment a dress or add a pop of sparkle to a casual outfit. 

Gorjana Pristine Circle Stud Earrings
Next are the Gorjana Pristine Circle stud earrings. These tiny circle studs are so adorable and the little diamonds definitely make them shine. Personally, these studs are a little too small for my taste, but it doesn't take away the fact that they are gorgeous. 

SLATE Skyline Necklace

Of course I saved the best for last. Immediately, this SLATE Skyline necklace caught my eye. It's just so unique and I love the crystal detailing in the center. It's definitely a bold piece and not something I would normally wear, but this necklace has me hooked...I wore it today for my #outfitoftheday post and I honestly did not want to take it off. I might just have to keep this beauty!


Now for that surprise I made you wait for (sorrynotsorry).....

*drum roll*

I have been given a special code to share with my readers so that you can all get your first month of Rocksbox free! And really, who can pass up something that's free? Certainly not me, that's for sure... But the surprise doesn't end there. The same code can be used to get your second month 50% off. Not a bad deal, huh? Just enter in the code "brunettebargainistaxoxo" at checkout!

Alright ladies, hope you have a wonderful night! Sweet dreams!


xoxo, Britt








No comments:

Post a Comment