All About That Leopard

Monday, March 9, 2015


Leopard print has always been one of my favorite patterns and I completely support the idea that it is a neutral, so naturally I was drawn to the Clare Vivier leopard clutch that most of the well-known fashion bloggers have been sporting lately. It's absolutely gorgeous, no doubt, but for those of us who are on a budget, spending $200+ on a clutch may not be realistic. For this reason, I wanted to devote a post to chic and affordable alternatives to the coveted Clare V. leopard clutch. Here are some of the options that I came across in my search, but keep in mind that not all of them are the fold over style (like the Clare V. clutch). Some are the flat style, but they're just as cute!

xoxo, Britt


Accessory Lane ($38.99, flat)


Le Boutique Shop ($40.99, flat)


TheProvidenceStory ($95, flat)


TheProvidenceStory ($125, fold over)


2chicdesigns ($130, fold over)






No comments:

Post a Comment