Liebster Award

Saturday, March 7, 2015


Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 

I just want to start out by saying how truly blessed I feel to be a part of such an amazing, encouraging, and supportive blogging community. The bloggers who I've gotten to know so far are all beautiful women, inside and out, and are seriously the sweetest people! Sure, we compliment each other's outfits and accessories and provide fashion/beauty inspiration, but more importantly, we are there to encourage and support each other through good times and bad. Blogging really is so much more than beauty and fashion. I'm looking forward to what the future holds and maybe one day I will actually get to meet some of you in person! :-) 

Now that I'm finished with my little novel, I want to say a huge thank you to the sweet and stylish Brit from threaddiction for nominating me for the Liebster Award! You're probably wondering what the Liebster Award is. Basically, it is a way to support and get to know your fellow bloggers. It is an award that is given to NEW bloggers (must have under 1,000 followers). Once you are nominated, you answer the 11 questions that the blogger before you has chosen (or pick new ones/mix new and old), then you pick 11 NEW bloggers and you pass the love along. Simple enough!

So here are my 11 questions:

1. How did you get into blogging?
I had been following a few amazing blogs for over a year and realized I wanted to start instablogging in order to share fashion & beauty bargains and deals with others. I started instablogging a little over four months ago and just started my blog The Brunette Bargainista this month. 

2. If you could have anyone's closet, whose would you want?
Blake Lively's! She always looks stunning. I just love her casual-chic look. I also love Lauren Conrad's classy, feminine style. A combination of both would be perfect!

3. Who's your celebrity crush?
Chris Hemsworth. He seems like a genuinely nice person, family man, and who can resist that adorable face and accent? ;-)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
At the moment, New Girl. It's so quirky and entertaining, plus I love Schmidt. 

5. Silver or gold?
Gold, especially rose gold.

6. What is your favorite meal?
I love my mom's pumpkin/curry soup with portuguese rolls, yum!

7. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
My list is pretty long, but Disney World, Paris, London, Italy, Hawaii, Bahamas, Australia, and New Zealand.

8. What is one beauty product you can't live without?
L'Oreal Paris True Match foundation

9. What are your favorite fashion trends right now?
Pointed flats, envelope/leopard clutches, quilted vests, and Hunter boots.

10. What is your favorite way to relax and unwind?
A cup of coffee and Netflix!

11. Where are your favorite places to shop?
TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Old Navy, Target, Forever 21, J. Crew, and J. Crew Factory.


I nominate the following blogs:


Have fun, pretty ladies!

xoxo, Britt

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for nominating me! I already did my post too! I love New Girl! I'm obsessed with Zooey Deschanel! It's funny because my husband and I always say you really have to pay attention to what they are saying because they talk so fast. Maybe it's because we live in the South haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! So glad you decided to participate. I'll have to check out your post now! :-) I love Zooey Deschanel too, she's so funny and adore her outfits. They definitely do talk fast and they're all over the place, so I can see why it's hard to follow sometimes haha.

      Delete