St. Patrick's Day Style

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hello darlings! I hope everyone had a safe and fun-filled St. Patrick's Day! Usually I go out and celebrate with my friends, but this year there was so much going on I didn't have time to. I just celebrated from the comfort of my couch, which was totally fine with me. :-) So today's post is about my St. Patty's Day outfit. I have to be honest and say I really don't have a lot of green in my wardrobe, but I love these emerald pants! I'm pretty sure I've worn them for the past two years on St. Patrick's Day...guess you could say they're my go-to green. The white crochet top is one of my favorites as well. I adore crochet/lace tops, I just think they're so fun and feminine. I tend to wear a lot of lace in spring and summer. I was also SO happy that it was warm enough for me to break out my white ankle strap sandals! I love boots, but I've missed my sandals. And just to add a little sass to the outfit, I paired the crochet top, emerald skinny jeans, and white sandals with a gorgeous leopard clutch. What I especially love about the leopard clutch is that it is very versatile, as it comes with a detachable gold chain so you can use it as a crossbody or shoulder bag. You can also fit quite a bit inside! It has an inside zipper pocket and cell phone holder, and there's plenty of room to fit your travel size beauty necessities too! I've linked everything below...

xoxo, Britt






3. Sorsha ankle strap sandal (on sale now!)
4. Leopard clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment