National Wear Your Lilly Day + $8 Sandals

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hi dolls! So today is a special day...First of all, it's Father's Day, so Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! Secondly, it's National Wear Your Lilly Day. Thirdly, it is officially the first day of summer! So there are many reasons to celebrate today. 

By now, I'm sure you've all figured out I'm a big fan of the Lilly Pulitzer Wiley ruffle tube top. I ordered it in three different prints. The most recent one that I ordered from the Lilly website was the one in "Capri Pink Samba". The print is gorgeous! This is definitely one of my favorite Lilly prints this summer. Thinking of getting more Lilly items in this print!


I'm also loving these strappy toe-loop sandals that I found on a shopping trip to Forever 21 to pick up some summer essentials. I like the color, because it's kind of a mix of gold and silver, making it easy to pair them with different outfits and jewelry. The best part is they were less than $9! At that price, I couldn't pass them up. Unfortunately, they are sold out online, but you might be able to snag them at your local Forever 21 (I found a number of pairs hanging on a shoe rack). You can dress them up or down and they're fairly comfortable considering the price, making them a great summer staple. FYI: They might run slightly small, so consider sizing up.

xoxo, Britt





No comments:

Post a Comment