Weekly Round Up

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hey all! Can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. And how is it possible that summer is already half over?! The last few months have been kind of a blur. I've been keeping busy spending time with my friends and family while I can, and also helping one of my best friends prepare for her wedding in August. So exciting! :-)

Anyways, here is a weekly roundup of my #ootd's and accessories from Instagram. Beneath each picture I've included information on where I found each item. Hope you all have a Happy Saturday! 

xoxo, Britt


Top: TJ Maxx // Shorts: Forever 21 // Purse: Forever 21 // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Earrings: Kendra Scott


Romper: Old Navy // Flip Flops: Old Navy


Skirt: TJ Maxx // Sandals: Payless // Bracelets: Loren Hope // Tote: Target


Sandals: Forever 21 // Necklaces: Kendra Scott


Top: Forever 21 // Shorts: J. Crew Factory // Sandals: Target // Necklaces: Kendra Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment