Sira & Mara

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hey ladies! I'm really excited about this post because if you know me, you know I love gorgeous jewelry and good deals. The awesome thing about this post is that I will be sharing both with you! For those of you who haven't heard of Sira & Mara-- they have fun, chic, and affordable jewelry. As it says on their website: Accessories that break the rules and not the bank! It's so true. I browsed the website and found so many beautiful pieces and was amazed by both the quality and the prices. Another plus-- they offer free shipping on all orders to the U.S.! 

I am really into turquoise right now, so I ordered the royal spear necklace (short), which was only $11.99! Such a great price. This necklace will definitely be on repeat all summer long. So please do yourself a favor and check out their website, as they have a variety of necklaces, bracelets, rings, sunglasses, etc. to choose from. 

Pssst...the rebel bracelet (gold) and empire necklace are next on my list. ;-)

xoxo, Britt







No comments:

Post a Comment