Mini Marshalls Haul

Thursday, April 9, 2015


So yesterday I made a quick stop at Marshalls, because I wanted to see if they had restocked their bag and shoe sections. I tend to frequent stores like Marshalls, Homegoods, and TJ Maxx because they are constantly getting new items in and I don't want to miss out on good deals of course! I've been searching for a Kate Spade bag, but unfortunately they didn't have any, so I went to the next best thing-- the sock section! Two of my instagram friends, Tawnya and Alicia (AliciaLovesGlamour) had found the most adorable Kate Spade bow socks at their Marshalls, so I figured I'd check out mine to see if they had any. Thankfully they had them, so I bought two packs. I have to say, they are absolutely adorable and come in various colors, but I chose the pink, white, and red ones. There are two pairs of socks in each pack, with the ankle socks being $5.99/pack and the calf socks being $6.99/pack. A pretty good deal if you ask me! Seriously, run to your nearest Marshalls and TJ Maxx and pick up a few packs of these super cute socks! 


Also, I have been trying to hunt down a pair of low pointed black heels, but often times I have a difficult time finding shoes that look cute and professional because I have super tiny feet and rarely fit adult sizes. I can wear a 5.5/6 in sandals, but a 4.5/5 in heels. So finding heels is not an easy task. But thank God for Vince Camuto, because I found a pair of low pointed black heels in size 4 at Marshalls in the clearance section for only $28 (originally $96) and they actually stayed on my feet! I was beyond excited and you better believe those babies came home with me. What's even better is they are comfortable and don't require much breaking in. So, ladies with petite feet like mine-- there is hope!


And finally, I found a jewelry/ring dish in gold and white (one of my favorite combos). I love the gold flower and the buds that are sticking out, which are perfect for holding rings, while the dish part is great for earrings and small bracelets. The jewelry dish was only $7.99 too! So overall, I am very happy with my purchases and this just reminds me why Marshalls is one of my favorite places to shop. :-)

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I hope you have a fabulous Friday! 

xoxo, Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment