15 Fall Wedding Must-Haves

Friday, November 6, 2015

Hey everyone! It is officially fall, which means fall wedding season is in full swing! I love the idea of a fall wedding-- the colors and foliage are incomparable. There are so many ways to make your fall wedding classy, fun, and magical. I was inspired by The Black Tux, a chic and affordable tuxedo rental company, to share my favorite fall wedding must-haves. It was hard to choose because everything I saw was beautiful, but I was able to narrow it down to a top 15. Find my favorite fall centerpieces, decorations, and wedding favors below!

P.S. If you're looking for a quick and easy way for your man and/or groomsmen to look dapper for a wedding, The Black Tux has a great selection of tuxedos and suits available to rent.

xoxo, Britt






























No comments:

Post a Comment